“5th Annual Arab Investment Awards” recognize leading players in investment industry whose innovative strategies and fiduciary savvy resulted in impressive returns in their respective regions in Middle East. Awards will behonouring investment leaders & investors of Middle East as well as people & companies that have contributed towards the developments of various projects in Middle East. Awards will also recognize various ongoing, upcoming and completed projects that are rich in innovation & strategy & have marked a level of excellence in terms of concept and creation.
5th Annual Arab Investment Summit will give an outstanding opportunity to all its attendees to promote their brand, their investment scope, their investment guidance and all those factors that make them Industry Leaders. The awards will recognize those people and organizations across the industry that has excelled in their professions over the previous year. Awards will be given for around 50 categories.
“5th Annual Arab Investment Awards” is scheduled to take place in Ajman, UAE on 13th of April 2016. If you are interested to be part of this gala & getting accreditation.
The awards are for your excellence and professionalism and to gain recognition for this within the marketplace.
Are you a leader in investment industry?
Do you want to get recognized for your achievements?
Do you have a project that, you think, is significantly different from the rest?
Does your company doing excellence in investment industry?
- An exclusive and luxurious place to network with your peers.
- Networking Luncheons to catch up on current news and share experiences.
- Speed Networking during coffee breaks.
- Award Ceremony.
- Exchange your thoughts with others during the conference sessions.
- Q & A Sessions with the Speakers.
- Learn portfolio positioning.
- Discussion on investment products and trends.
- Huge gathering of top international investment communities.
- Meeting influential industry leaders.
- Learning tricks of global companies to invest in projects.
- One stop solution to all investment problem.
- Understanding returns on private equity investment
- Understanding the relationship between GPs and LPs
- Exploring different Investment models
- Portfolio Company’s Experience of Private Equity Investment and Exit
- How Was Value Added & What Are the Lessons Learned?